WE'RE HIRING! NOW ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS!
HP POLICE DEPARTMENT | POLICE OFFICER, FULL-TIME
- OPENING DATE: 01-22-2021
- CLOSING DATE: OPEN UNTIL FILLED
- TELEPHONE: (248) 542-6161 Ext. 0
- PAY RATE: $46,537 - $65,963 with $1500 Bonus paid upon hire and for successful completion of year 1.
- $350 annual Educational Benefit for bachelor’s degree and a quarterly Uniform Allowance
- BENEFITS: Medical, Dental, Optical, Life Insurance and Defined Benefit Pension through MERS
- WORK SCHEDULE: 12 Hour Shifts as assigned
- EDUCATION: 60 Hours of accredited college coursework with a minimum 2.0 GPA.
- MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS: Candidates must be MCOLES licensed or currently enrolled in a fully accredited Police Academy and licensable in Michigan as a police officer at time of a conditional job offer. Proof of successful completion of the academy must be submitted within (14) fourteen days of graduation or applicant will be disqualified.
- HOW TO APPLY: APPLICATION PACKETS CAN BE PICKED UP AT THE FRONT DESK OF THE POLICE STATION. 111 E NINE MILE, HAZEL PARK. CONTACT DET. JANEEN LAITY (EXT. 345), DET/LT. WILLIAM HAMEL OR CHIEF BUCHHOLZ AT THE HAZEL PARK POLICE DEPARTMENT WITH ANY QUESTIONS.
HPPD IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Hazel Park Police Department is looking for conscientious, committed Police Officers to further the City’s commitment to quality service!