Effective immediately, the following changes will be implemented:
- ALL DEPARTMENTS: All Departments within City Hall shall not have their windows open to the public but shall be open to receiving calls and emails from the public as necessary.
- WATER DEPARTMENT: All shut offs are currently postponed, but the public will be responsible for any water they use during this time. If a resident has their water turned off, please have them call the Water Department at 248-546-4076 to get it turned back on. No cash payments will be accepted during this time for a water bill. Water bills are to be paid either online, by check, or by Money Order during this time period. These can be dropped off in the drop-off box located outside the doors of City Hall.
- BUILDING DEPARTMENT: All inspections moving forward are postponed. If a resident and/or business owner needs a permit processed, they may drop it off in our drop-off box outside of City Hall.
- POLICE AND FIRE DEPARTMENT: Parking Enforcement will be suspended during this time period.
- DPW: The doors of DPW shall remain locked to the public during this time but the Department will be open to receiving calls and emails from the public as necessary.
- 43RD DISTRICT COURT: The Court shall remain open to the public for the forseeable future. They are currently working on shifting their dockets and schedule around to accomondate the new guidelines from the County, State, and Federal levels.